What is Ore Plus Mod
Ore Plus Mod allows you to generate ores in your world for future use by other mods, control ore generation, and even generate ores in your existing Minecraft world.
The ores added in this mod do not actually do anything by themselves. You will need other mods to utilize the ores.
- Control of ore generation in your world (including vanilla ores)
- Control ore generation by dimension *NEW*
- Regeneration of all ores in existing worlds
- Regeneration of Buildcraft oil ponds and wells.
- Regeneration of IC2 rubber trees
- Regeneration of Forestry Beehives
- Grinder to grind ores into dust
- Cracker to break down Bitumen into oil
- Nuggets and Ore Storage Blocks for ores
- Smelting and Grinding recipes for remaining ores (Tungsten, and a few End ores)
- Possible generation/regeneration of Mod specific versions of ores
- Possible regeneration of other resources
- Better ore textures
- A machine casing is made by surrounding an Iron Ingot with Stone.
- The grinder is crafted by surrounding a machine casing above a furnace with flint.
- The cracker is crafted by surrounding a machine casing above a furnace with glass. If BuildCraft is installed, it is instead crafted with a tank on top of a machine casing,
- Gunpowder can be crafted with 2 saltpeter dust, 1 sulfur dust & 1 coal/charcoal dust
- Forestry fertilizer can be crafted with Salpeter, Phosphorite & Potash. Added more than one of the sources and/or adding magnesium will increase the yield.
Before ore regeneration
After ore regeneration
Ore Plus Mod Review:
Ore Plus Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.