What is New Things Mod
Cannot be more simple. New Things Mod adds to your game new things that the vanilla game needs. Let’s see what they are:
Portable Ender Chest
When used allows to open the ender chest in the inventory
It allows to catch a passive or friendly mob inside and can take it in the player’s inventory.
Diamond Golden Sword
It has the same durability and attack damage as the diamond sword. When the player right clicks the sword, it gives the same effects as the golden apple and consume 10 durability points.
Elytra Armor Chestplate
They protect just like the chestplate of the material that is made and allow the player to fly freely.
More durability, hardness and protection than diamond armor.
More durability, speed and strength than diamond tools.
Hammers that you can make of stone, iron, gold, diamond and emerald, the wood is too fragile for a hammer. When you break a block with these hammers will break 3×3 to be much faster mining.
Same as the normal torch but crafted with stone sticks.
When you eat, you give the player 4 food points, regeneration III (00:05), Absorption II (02:00), Speed II (02:00), Strength II (02:00) and Resistance II (02:00).
All hearts have 20 durability and when used, spend 1 point.
- Witch Heart: Dropped by the witch with a 25% chance (with enchantment fortune will be easier) and when used removes the player all the effects of potion
- Wither Heart: Dropped by Wither with a 100% chance and when used gives the player 10 extra hearts for 5 minutes
- Ender Heart: Dropped by Enderman with a 25% probability (with the enchantment fortuna will be easier) and when it is used it will teletransport the player to the site that is pointing.
And other blocks. You should find them out yourself!
New Things Mod Review:
New Things Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.