What is Mundus Magicus Mod
Mundus Magicus Mod adds the possibility to design, create and customize your own spells. All can be done based on a new system, you are free to decide:
- When to activate the spell (Right click? Every second? When You take fall damage?).
- Who/What to affect (The player or mob You are looking at? The blocks around you? All players in Your dimension?).
- What these effects are (Ignite the target? Inflict simple damage? Create an ice sphere around it?).
and some more details. This system basically breaks spells down into different parts which can be (ex)changed and customized.
A Spell Book consists of different parts. Some of these parts can be broken down once more into even smaller parts. That is the short explanation. For a visual explanation, take a look at the diagram below:
This item allows You to simply combine Pages and other items to create Spell Books. This items allows you to combine Pages and other items to create Spell Books. You put an item on top, and it will get forged with the bottom. No button and no going back. Once there is an item in both slots and they can be combined, they will be combined immediately. You can also ruin your items if they somehow interfere with each other. So, be careful!
The GUI looks like this:
Mundus Magicus Mod Review:
Mundus Magicus Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.