What is MS Utilities Mod
MS Utilities Mod adds starter kits, commands, mod-name tooltips, configurable window title/icon, NetherPortalFix, RestrictedPortals, NoSleep and more on the way.
- mod-name tooltip (the style and color is configurable)
- Map Maker’s Tab (added vanilla items without a creative tab to my own new tab)
- ThirsyBottles (consumes the water-block when you take it with an empty bottle)
- configurable window title and icon.
- player starter kit
- spawn the player in other dimensions
- spawn a simple platform for the player on the first join (helpful if you want to spawn in the nether or the end to prevent the player from falling in lava or the void)
- /msutils <heal|top|echest>
- NoSleep (you can enable this in the config file to prevent the player from sleeping)
- SetSpawnAnyTime (on clicking your bed, your spawn point will be set on any time)
- NetherPortalFix (Ensures correct destinations when travelling back and forth through Nether Portals)
- RestrictedPortals (you can configure a item which must be crafted before the player can enter a dimension).
Wish you have fun with the mod and suggest any planned features which you think should appear in the mod in the future as it has been worked on.
MS Utilities Mod Review:
MS Utilities Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.