What is More Fuel, Tweaks, and Everything Mod
More Fuel, Tweaks, and Everything Mod is a mod about changing gameplay, balance tweaks, better mod integration, and scripting support.
The mod tries to:
- Never depend on Minecraft version, don’t break on updates. Only in cases of drastic feature change.
- Enhance original Minecraft experience.
- Enhance experience with Minecraft mods.
- Prevent gameplay imbalance and use common sense.
- Be open, flexible, customizable and compatible (Now it is YOURCRAFT!).
- Be small, fast and straight to the point.
The mod is not a tool to create your own mods. It’s only for tweaks.
Granted, there are many mods out there that are worth only for tweaks, thi mod can truly replace them.
Main features currently:
- Allows additional Minecraft blocks and items to be used as furnace fuel
- Allows bleaching wool with bone meal
- Allows some mods’ blocks and items to be used as furnace fuel
- Adds recipes for using mods’ blocks and items between mods
- Adds Equivalent Exchange 3 transmutations for various blocks and items, including other mods
- Adds Thaumcraft aspects for various blocks and items from other mods
- Can be enabled: cook rotten flesh to leather
- Can be enabled: stack saddles, empty buckets, eggs, ender eyes and pearls, snowballs, cakes, beds, doors, boats, signs and minecarts to 64.
More Fuel, Tweaks, and Everything Mod Review:
More Fuel, Tweaks, and Everything Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.