What is More Avaritia Mod
More Avaritia Mod adds Avaritia recipes to otherwise unobtainable items from many other mods. Some examples can be named as the Creative Capacitor Bank, Creative CAD Assembly, Guilty Mana Pool… and so much more.
List of recipes:
Advanced Solar Panels
- Quantum Generator: Allows you to configure the amount of EU/t you output, and can even override the glass fiber cable’s limit.
Applied Energistics 2
- Adds an item to the infinity catalyst recipe: 64k Storage Component.
- Creative Energy Cell – Can only be used to power your ME system.
- Adds an item to the infinity catalyst recipe: Gaia Spirit Ingot.
- Mana Tablet (Creative) – Mana tablet that will never run out of mana, but cost the soulbound relics to make!
- Everlasting Guilty Pool – Uses the creative mana tablet to make, a mana pool that never runs out of mana! (Little hint is you can just make a mana mirror for that pool!)
- Creative Capacitor – Cyberware battery that will never run out.
- Adds an item to the infinity catalyst recipe: Awakened Core.
- Creative Flux Capacitor – Can charge armor and held items at over a billion rf/t!
- Creative RF Source – Requires 4 Creative Flux Capacitors to make, and outdoes about any other creative energy source.
- Adds an item to the infinity catalyst recipe: Dimensional Transiever.
- Creative Capacitor Bank – Only outputs a max of 500k rf/t.
Extra Utilities 2
- Creative Mill – Produces 10,000 GP when placed.
- Creative Spike – Insta kills whatever is above it, but mobs won’t drop any items when killed by it.
- Creative Drum – Requires 4 Creative Mills to make, and will allow you to withdraw infinite amounts of whatever liquid you put in it.
- Creative Energy Source – Requires 4 Creative Spikes, 5 Creative Mills, and a whole lot of perfected opinium cores to make. Produces about 16 million rf/t per side.
And several other mods such as Extreme Reactors, Psi, Quantum Flux…
More Avaritia Mod Review:
More Avaritia Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.