What is Moo Fluids Mod
Moo Fluids Mod aims to make cows dynamically generated according to what is in the Forge Fluid Registry.
- Fluid randomly selected.
- When you right click the cow with an empty fluid container (bucket, cell, etc) it will attempt to give you a filled version of that container.
- When you right click the cow with a full fluid container (bucket, cell, etc) it will attempt to heal the cow and remove the fluid from the container.
- When you right click the cow with an item it will check to see if that is the correct breeding item for the cow and set the cow to “breeding mode”
- Certain cows (if the right mods are installed) will be able to breed with other types of cow with different fluids to produce new Cows with set fluids… (e.g. Cobalt Cow + Ardite Cow = Manyullyn Cow)
- If a Cow’s fluid is three times more dense then lava, the Cow will not be able to swim.
- If a Cow’s fluid is the same temperature (or hotter) than lava, the Cow will set you on fire when you touch it or punch it with an empty hand (configurable).
- A Cow may only be bucketed when it is an adult, and there is a cool-down (configurable) between when you can interact with it (with right click).
- 3 Leather + 2 String + 2 Iron ingots = Saddle (can enable/disable in configs, off by default).
Some Cow families (Parent Cows with their offspring)
The glory that is the New Years Cow
A Christmas Cow in his natural habitat
Some fluid cows hanging out (Lava, Water, Fuel and Oil)
Moo Fluids Mod Review:
Moo Fluids Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.