What is Modular Machinery Mod
Modular Machinery Mod is a Minecraft Forge mod that offers a modpack-maker toolset to create custom, massive, unique and complex machines and recipes from scratch with JSON.
The mod contains in itself decorative casings and tiered, configurable tiers of item/fluid/energy input/output buses/hatches which allows for the creation of big multiblock machinery like Gregtech’s Implosion Compressor, Vacuum Freezer,… and whatever you can imagine. The possibilities are endless.
Note: The mod is intended as toolset for modpack makers and not meant to be just thrown into a pack and not modified at all. Adjust/Add/Remove recipes and machines to fit the pack you are creating!
You will also find in the mod three pre-defined machines and a couple of recipes that are meant as examples to show how recipes and machines can be defined and how the result of that then looks like.
- Expand the RecipeAdapter system to allow for more things than just the minecraft furnace-recipes and allow for more customization of said adapters
- Extend Input-checks to check for specific NBT-tags
- Extend Output-definitions to allow to set specific NBT-Tags on output items
Have fun with the mod and if you have any idea with the planned features to add, suggest it right away. New updates are coming! Stay tuned and see what we’ll get.
Modular Machinery Mod Review:
Modular Machinery Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: HellFirePvP, wiiv