What is MiscStuff Mod
MiscStuff Mod is a Minecraft mod that contains a list of random features and additions of the mod creator and what he thinks are useful and necessary for the gaming experience. Let’s find out what we have in the mod right now:
- XP block: a cool way to show off the levels you got (comes in stairs, slabs, nuggets and ingots forms).
- A way to alloy end stone.
- A way to craft end portal frames.
- A wand to manipulate crafted end portal frames.
- Necrotic bone meal/block: ’cause why not?
- Brew-able potions of levitation and wither.
- A tweak with the enchanting table recipe (can be disabled).
- A bookshelf-less way to get a mending moss from Tinkers Construct (can be disabled).
- Curses: Binding, vanishing (like in vanilla 1.11) and fragility (damages any held item/worn armor).
- A curse table to get those curses (mostly useful in multiplayer).
(yields 8 sand blocks back)
(carpets and book can be configured)
Enchantment table (tweak):
End portal frame:
Necrotic Bone block:
Necrotic bone meal:
Potion of Levitation:
(the item in the input slot is dropped by Shulkers)
Potion of Wither (called Withering Potion in-game):
XP-ngot (XP ingot):
- The mod requires DbrownUtil, Ender IO.
- XP blocks can only be broken by the one who placed it (will give a similar protection to XP items in inventories).
- Held armor with Curse of Fragility will get damaged as well.
MiscStuff Mod Review:
MiscStuff Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.