What is MineVideo Mod
When recording videos of your Minecraft experience, you probably run through these issues:
- bad video quality
- huge files that have to be compressed afterwards
- bad ingame performance
- expensive, limited or complicated tools
MineVideo Mod comes to change that. The mod offer a better solution to record your decent videos which are better at both quality and time-saving.
MineVideo Mod allows you to, with a button, record in-game footage. It’s as simple as capturing a screenshot and the resulting video files are small enough to be quickly uploaded to YouTube. (Usually around 20 – 200MBs, depending on the resolution of the recording).
When you are in the game, simply press F4 to start the recording. A plop will be heard, and you are recording! To stop recording, press F4 again. A message will appear that shows the filename of the video and audio you’ve just created.
The videos can then be found in the videos folder in your minecraft directory.
When you press F6, a new GUI appears, with options for MineVideo, such as video file output, and audio file output.
Note: Your device must meet the minimum requirement in order to use the mod.
- At LEAST 4GB of DDR3 RAM
- At LEAST an Intel Core i5-2430M
- At LEAST 6GB of DDR3 RAM
- At LEAST an Intel Core i5-2500M
- At LEAST 3GB of DDR3 RAM
- At LEAST an Intel Core i5-2000
- At LEAST 4GB+ of DDR3 RAm
- At LEAST an Intel Core i7 (you might get away with a high i5)
If your device do not meet the above requirements in hardware components, then the mod still runs but you may experience lots of lag.
MineVideo Mod Review:
MineVideo Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Kovu, ajw