What is MineDuino Mod
MineDuino Mod adds an Arduino to help you control your Minecraft world.
Add blocks are the following:
The Serial Sender can send redstone values to the Arduino to be applied to a certain pin
- In Digital Write mode, the selected pin is set high depending on the redstone input being higher than 0 or not. This is possible on all pins.
- In Analog Write mode, the selected pin outputs a PWM signal with its duty cycle set according to the redstone input. This is limited to pins with PWM functionality.
The Serial Receiver asks the Arduino for changes on the pin it is attached to and converts them to redstone power
- In Digital Read mode, the block will output redstone level 15 or 0 depending on the attached pin’s state. This is possible on all pins.
- In Digital Read with Pullup mode, the same principle applies as with Digital Read mode with the only difference being that the internal pullup resistor of the attached Arduino pin is enabled. This is possible on all pins.
- In Analog Read mode, the block outputs a redstone signal according to the voltage applied to attached analog pin. This is limited to analog pins.
- In Interrupt mode, an interrupt is attached to the selected pin and the block gets an update every time the Interrupt Service Routine on the Arduino is called. This is limited to pins with Interrupt functionality.
In order to have the mod worked, you have to flash the C code from the Arduino Sketch file found in the GitHub reporitory onto your Arduino and connect it when you start the game via USB. The blocks will not do anything if the Arduino is not connected when the game starts. Your game will crash immediately if you disconnect the Arduino when the game is still running.
MineDuino Mod Review:
MineDuino Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.