What is Mine World Mod
Mine World Mod is a Minecraft mod that aims to expand the vanilla Minecraft but does not modify it so much. Instead, the mod help vanilla evolves to a whole new level.
First of all, the mod adds new ores. They are:
Except for pyrite and marble you can make tools, weapons, armor and blocks with this materials, so nothing special with that.
The interesting part come with plants. MineWorlds adds some biomes to the World Generation. These biomes are:
- The Apple Forest: (a simple forest filled with apple trees, a new tree added whose leaves always drops an apple, and it has a red log, which can be turned in planks, slabs and stairs. In addition, you can craft all the wood-related items and blocks with apple wood).
- The Volcano biome: a coal and lava rock biome with many lava pools.
- The Artic biome: basically a plain with ice and packed ice.
- The Ice Mountains: a tall mountains generated with snow, ice and packed ice (the ground and the bottom blocks are generated randomly, so you can have an Ice Mountains biome with ice on top and snow on bottom and another Ice Mountains biome with snow on top and ice on bottom).
- The Dead Forest: a plain biome with coarse dirt and leaf-less trees (the log of the trees is randomly for biome, so you can have a Dead Forest with oak leaf-less tree and another Dead Forest with acacia leaf-less tree).
- The Palm Beach: a desert biome, generally near to an ocean, where Palms are generated (Palms are another tree that grow on sand and it has is own leaves and wood).
In addition to biomes, Mine World Mod also adds some new underwater plants, to give life to oceans, like the red and blue corals and the kelp. Also underwater sand and sponges will generate.
The Shadow Dimension
The Herobrine’s Mansion
Dead Forest Biome (with dead Apple Trees)
Apple Forest Biome
Mine World Mod Review:
Mine World Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.