What is MCTools+ Mod
MCTools+ Mod is designed to bring more items and more fun to your boring existing game. The mod adds Swords, Axes, Pickaxes, Shovels, Hoes, and Cleavers (Swords But Stronger, Soon To Be Claymores) with not only vanilla materials but also with the special materials added in the mod as well.
Up to this moment, the mod adds 10 new tools/armor sets:
- 5 Of Which Are Based Off Vanilla Materials
Obsidian, Emeralds, Nether Quartz, Lapis, and Redstone
- 5 Of Which Are “Original” To The Mod
Rubies, Sapphires, Gilded Iron, Steel Ingots, and Black Diamonds
Note: In the next release, there will be configs and some sets will automatically be configured off (or have a side mod/addon), most likely gilded iron, redstone, and lapis.
- Most Recent: Making More Balanced Cleaver Recipes, Creating Better Textures, and Renaming
- There Are Plans To Add Creative Tabs
- There Are Also Possible Plans To Test With Trees, and Possibly Add A Structure/Dungeon For The Mod
- Possibly Submitted Requests
The mod is still in working progress so there are new content coming, if you have any idea, give them out so that they can be realized. For now, have the mod and enjoy yourself!
MCTools+ Mod Review:
MCTools+ Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download MCTools+ Mod
For Minecraft 1.12: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Credit: Lemon_Juiced, mandarins