What is Marble Mod
Marble Mod is a mod that all about decoration and little useful things. The theme of it is quite similar to vanilla Minecraft, so there are not so many complicated things.
Here you can see all the blocks and items:
From left to right:
- Multiocolor Stained Glass
- Tall Torch – essentially a 1.5 block torch, for those of you who hate torches on the floor
- Null Block (the texture is intended) – a request by my friend
- Hardened Clay Brick
- Stained Clay Bricks of all 16 colors
- Rope (allows you to climb down faster than falling, shift to slow down)
- Enchanted Rope (allows you to climb up faster than a ladder)
- Multicolor Stained Glass Panes
- Apple Pie – for those of you who have automated farms that produce thousands of apples
- Golden Apple Pie. Taste it!
- Belly Emptinizator Pills 3000 – you can eat them at any time and they remove hunger points instead of filling them.
- The Withering enchantment. You can’t get it through ordinary enchanting – you have to get the books from Wither Skeletons or the Wither himself. When applied to a sword, it’ll give a Wither effect to attacked enemies.
- The ability to turn signed Written Books back into unsigned Writable Books. All the text is saved in the process.
The mod is quite young that the moment, but more are on the way. Keep yourself updated with the mod and see what we have next.
Marble Mod Review:
Marble Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.