Download Lockdown Mod [1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2] for Minecraft
Lockdown Mod is a fairly small mod aimed towards mod packs which use a pre made map.
This mod proves some useful functions for map-based mod packs
- Lockdown’s main function is to create duplicates of a given template when creating a new world. The directory for this template can be defined in the config file (however it defaults to .minecraft/template). This template is in no strange format, you can simply copy/rename any existing world to be it. The use of a template over creating a regular world can be toggled in the config file (it is enabled by default).
- Lockdown also allows a few GUI elements to be disabled/removed. The button for changing the game mode of the world, the more world options button and the button for multiplayer are all configurable and are disabled by default.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1