What is LegacyCraft Mod
LegacyCraft Mod opens up the ability to roll back pieces of the last few updates to Minecraft which have a tendency to force the game in undesired directions, or which make the game more difficult than is enjoyable for casual players. Each option can be individually configured. Note that disabling the new AI overrides the other AI-type changes like zombies targeting villagers.
All of the options:
- Disable the new pathfinding AI; enjoy watching them walk right off cliffs again (1.2 change)
- Disable baby zombie (and pig zombie) spawns (1.6 change)
- Set zombie tracking range back to 16 blocks (1.6 change)
- Old bonemeal mechanics (1.5 change)
- Make zombies ignore villagers (1.2 change)
- Disable zombie hordes and “reinforcements” (1.6 change)
- Disable zombies breaking doors (1.2 change)
- Disable zombies catching their targets on fire if they are on fire (1.4 change)
- Disable skeleton flaming arrows (1.4 change)
- Old Skeleton Fire rate (1.4 change)
- Disable creeper detonation on fall (1.5 change)
- Disable natural bat spawns (1.4 change)
- Disable natural witch spawns (1.4 change)
- Make weapon drops full durability again (1.4 change)
- Disable mobs from picking up drops (1.4 change)
- Bring back old regen and instant-heal potions (1.6 change)
- Make golden apple (tier 0) use nuggets again (1.6 change)
- Disable spiders spawning with potion effects (1.6 change)
- Disable hidden nether lava pockets (1.5 change)
- Disable new angry enderman sounds (1.4 change)
- Allow enderman pickup of cobble, planks, and stone (beta 1.9 change)
- Bring back old old book recipe (1.4 change)
- Bring back old glistering melon recipe (1.6 change)
- Block nonplayer entities from passing through portals (1.4 change)
- Disable zombie pigmen from spawning around portals (1.3 change)
- Disable silverfish stone in Extreme Hills (1.4 change)
- Bring back fast fire spread (beta 1.6 change)
- Disable villager noises (1.6 change)
- Disable biome colors on sugarcane (1.7 change)
- Turn poppies back into roses (1.7 change)
- Disable yellowed block light (beta 1.8 change)
- Alpha grass and leaf color (alpha 1.2 change)
- Bring back sheep punching to harvest wool (beta 1.7 change)
- Old animal spawning around lighted grass (beta 1.8 change)
LegacyCraft Mod Review:
LegacyCraft Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.