What is Lazy Zombies Mod
Are you getting bothered by zombies all the time? Of course you are! Zombies is one of the most annoying and frustrated creature in the world of Minecraft. They would not leave you alone even when you are trying to get some sleep at night after a day of hard work. That’s why sometimes you do want them to disappear but you would miss them when you do, so here is another option: change their behavior.
Lazy Zombies Mod makes some fairly small changes to zombies’ behaviors to make them go on you easier:
- no breaking doors (even on hard mode)
- no pathing through doors, anything in a house gets ignored
- will only target nearby villagers, no hordes of zombies flooding villages all night
As a result, villages are no longer hopelessly overrun by zombies crowding around doors at night and you can play on hard mode, with mobgriefing on, _without_ worrying about doors breaking. At night, zombies tend to just chase loose villagers and then “patrol” around the village.
This may or may not work with mods that add zombie-like mobs.
Hope you enjoy the mod and report any problem that you might face when installing the mod.
Lazy Zombies Mod Review:
Lazy Zombies Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.