What is Land Craft Mod
Land Craft Mod adds a new dimension called the Landia dimension which is a land of perpetual storms. In here you will fight against 3 new mobs including the Orwellian Big Brother, cooking Vietnamese food as well as finding 5 new tool materials.
- Wizard: This neutral mob has a high HP (34 half-hearts, in fact), and attacks with blue, exploding fireballs that bypass armor. Will attack when provoked.
- Big Brother: This ferocious boss mob of orwellian proportions must be summoned by placing a Landia Tower in the Landia dimension and following the instructions opened when it is right-clicked. It does not attack directly but instead with its henchmen. It will drops valuable items when died and it even has a chance to drop a Nether Star and/or some Landmaster’s Wings, enabling flight when powered and worn as a chestplate even in survival.
- Zombie Crabman: Immune to fire/projectiles/magic/explosions, it has 45 half-hearts of health. Drops Landia Crab Flesh, Tomato Vines, and/or Rotten Flesh, with a rare chance of diamonds!
How to get to the Landia dimension:
Grab a Landia Portal Marker and place it a few blocks above ground:
Kill an undead mob in the vicinity (with your favorite weapon), and the portal marker will cast a beam to the ground:
Walk into the beam (under the portal marker) to enter Landia!
Land Craft Mod Review:
Land Craft Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Land Craft Mod:
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…