What is KBI Enriched Gravel Mod
Did you ever wander around a gravel pit and find yourself with stacks and stacks of this block that seems to be completely useless? Feel irritated by how hard it is to get flint without wasting 30 experience levels on a Fortune III shovel? Well then KBI Enriched Gravel Mod will handle these problems for you.
KBI Enriched Gravel Mod adds to your game 8 types of Enriched Gravel and a Gravel Sifter so that you can get more valuable resources from the gravel pit. It does not give you gold directly, not something like that. Instead, you only get chunks and nuggets, and only any valuable ones from the rarer types.
A picture of a Sifter after right-clicking on Slightly Enriched Gravel, getting a stack of 2 flint, a clay ball, and a chunk of dirt.
- Enriched Gravel can occur anywhere inside normal Gravel. Gravel pits, village streets, gravel beaches if a mod adds them.
- Enriched Gravel, when mined normally, will drop one gravel and a random resource item.
- There are 8 types of Enriched Gravel, going from most common and least valuable drops to least common and most valuable drops.
- A Gravel Sifter can be crafted by placing 3 sticks on the left side of a crafting table, 3 sticks on the right, and 3 string in the middle. It has 64 uses.
- A Gravel Sifter, when right-clicked on a block of Enriched Gravel, will convert it into 2 or 3 resource drops instead of 0 or 1 resource drops and a block of regular gravel.
- A Gravel Sifter, when right-clicked on a normal block of gravel, will convert it into flint.
- Resource drops need to be crafted either in a 2×2 square or a 3×3 square to get the full resource. Some resources require other mods installed to be useful.
KBI Enriched Gravel Mod Review:
KBI Enriched Gravel Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.