What is Just Weapons Mod
To most Minecraft players, when it comes to talk about combat experience in Minecraft, some must have to say that it’s deeply in shortage of substance. And they often come up with this kind of wondering that they already have enough resources and ability to kill all of these zombies and other creatures, but it’s kind of boring to stab them merely with swords. They need something less boring to use in battle. This raises to be a common problem and Just Weapons Mod is here to help.
Just Weapons Mod now exists as a base for new weapons for the game. The mod not only adds a weapon for each time for the vanilla materials but also being a useful set of classes for easy weapon creation for other mods.
Perhaps, to deal with your weapon problem, you may ask why you could not use Reforged. Well, you could and it could be a better choice. Though, they can’t offer the same strife of a new mod developer trying to get their start in the world. They also don’t have very many nuggets.
Main current features:
- Adds 5 Daggers to the game (which can be used to backstab).
- Adds 5 Battleaxes to the game.
- Adds 5 Waraxes to the game (which ignore armour).
- Adds 5 Greatswords to the game.
- Adds 5 Maces to the game (which causes nausea and slowness).
- Adds 5 Warhammers to the game.
- Adds 5 Knives to the game (which can be thrown).
- Have heavy weapons disable the second hand.
- Abilities for the weapons with out one.
Just Weapons Mod Review:
Just Weapons Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.