What is Just Enough Biomes Mod
Did you ever once wish to have more biomes but at the same time do not want to make it so hard to find Vanilla biomes? Look no further, the solution is here. Just Enough Biomes Mod (JEB for abbreviation) is a small mod that adds a few biomes, but no more, no less. It aims at enriching the Minecraft experience while not forgetting that Vanilla is still an aspect of the game. It prevents you from finding yourself in one custom biome to the next, while still keeping the experience surreal. The mod was created with MCreator.
- Apple Orchard: A biome with trees that have a greater chance of dropping apples.
- Black Ash: Aesthetic biome, in which you can collect wood and planks darker than even Dark Oak Wood.
- White Ash: Same as Black Ash, only lighter than birch this time.
- Golden Oak: The rarest biome, even rarer than vanilla Mushroom Biomes. In here you can find magical golden trees that drop Golden Nuggets when broken.
- Wasteland: A desert-like biome, except the ground is dust. Underneath is Scorched Stone. There is very little water in this biome.
- Mega Mushroom: Just a little bit easier to find than the vanilla Mushroom Biome. The only difference is that mobs can still spawn here.
The six biomes above is not the final number of biomes the mod will include. It’s still being developed and will have more new content soon.
Golden Oak Biome
Mega Mushroom Biome
Black Ash Biome
White Ash Biome
Apple Orchard Biome
Just Enough Biomes Mod Review:
Just Enough Biomes Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: _correctpassword, User_Is_Invalid