- The add button creates a new script. Be sure to put in a name for your script as well as your code to save it.
- This button opens a selected script. If you remove all the code in the script, the terminal will delete the script. This is useful for if you make a mistake.
Let’s make your Java skills used and helpful! Have the mod and starting writing your first code now!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…