What is Inventory Tweaks Mod
Inventory Tweaks Mod provides a better way to manage your inventory both in single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
Note: Inventory Tweaks Mod can be blocked by certain servers using plugins such as NoCheatPlus.
Compatibility: Inventory Tweaks Mod should work with most Minecraft mods, and even allows to sort the most popular mod containers, and even allows to sort the most popular mod containers. The main conflicting mod is Convenient Inventory, though there might be others. Note that servers can block InvTweaks from working correctly by using anti-cheat plugins. In the case of NoCheatPlus, “inventory.fastclick” and potentially “combined.improbable” have been reported to cause conflicts with the mod’s rapid movement of items.
MagicLauncher Please don’t unless you know exactly how to work it. Installing Forge is quite different as of 1.6 and it is extremely easy to mess up if you are not using the Forge installer and the vanilla launcher.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Review:
Inventory Tweaks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.