What is Inventory Tools Mod
Inventory Tools Mod is a small Minecraft mod whose content focuses on tools typically involving inventories.
Main features so far:
- Dolly/Advanced Dolly
- can pick up almost any block
- can be configured to give potion effects while carrying blocks
- blocks can be black listed for all dollies or just normal dollies
- mods can be black listed for all dollies or just normal dollies
- black lists can be inverted to white lists for all dollies or just advanced dollies
- certain inventories can be dumped into other inventories!
- shift right click in the air while the dolly is loaded to switch between placement mode and transfer mode
- Tool Box/Tool Bench
- Tool Box holds up to 18 tools (configurable 1-18)
- Switch between tools easily
- Automatically reloads tools when the active tool breaks
- NOTE TOOLS USED FOR CRAFTING(such as FMP saws) WILL MOST LIKELY LOOSE THEIR INVENTORIES
- Load tools using the Tool Bench
- Can be configured to only accept white listed tools
Known mods supporting/supported by Inventory Tools dolly transfer mode (this list may at any point be incomplete):
- Enhanced Inventories
- Iron Chests
- Refined Relocation” vanilla chests
- Tiny Storage
- Compact Storage
- Storage Drawers
Inventory Tools Mod Review:
Inventory Tools Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.