What is Indicatia Mod
Indicatia Mod helps displaying some game info into In-Game HUD. In addition, its half PvP Mod that contain some PvP features.
Usage: Simply press F4 for Config GUI.
- Server IP (with Minecraft version)
- Slime Chunk (need to use /slimeseed command to set world seed)
- CPS (Click per second)
- RCPS (Right click per second)
- Customize CPS HUD Position (Can be drag when in Chat GUI)
- Donator/Recent Donator list (For twitch streamlabs)
- Server TPS (Useful for testing TPS on client side)
- Real Life Time (Day/Month/Year and Current time)
- Game Time
- Game Weather
- Moon Phase
- Equipment HUD (Armor and Current held item)
- Recording Overlay (Show how long did you has been recorded. Default key: F9)
- In-game Potion HUD
Custom Player List (Show ping as number)
Chat Depth Fix (This will fix Equipment HUD render if behind Chat GUI)
Vanilla In-game Potion HUD disable option (only 1.10.2+)
Boss Status disable option
Sidebar Scoreboard disable option
Health Status on entity
1.7 Blockhit Animation
Auto detect Ping for nicked player in Hypixel.
Note: This still doesn’t work because Hypixel not send ping data to client player.
Auto GG (Will work after game is end, Tested only at Hypixel)
AFK Feature (Work perfectly in realms server but not working for some server)
Custom Cape (Only you can see your own cape)
Simple Toggle Sprint/Sneak
1.7 Hurt Render for Armor
Auto Login (Secure your password!)
Auto Realms (Say hi to your friend realms! Only latest version)
Fast Chat Render (Disable Chat Background for better FPS!)
1.7 Smooth Eye Height (When sneaking)
Auto Kick Player (Party) when player is offline (Only for Hypixel)
Mojang Status Checker (Available in Main Menu or using command)
1.7 Fishing Rod Render (Feel like 1.7!)
Render Info Profile (Save all your HUD info)
Quick Skywars Button (Only show when you are in the Skywars Lobby, In Chat GUI)
Hypixel Chat Mode Button (Only show when in Hypixel Server, In Chat GUI).
Indicatia Mod Review:
Indicatia Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.