What is Immersive Integration Mod
Immersive Integration Mod is in fact an add-on for Immersive Engineering. The mod adds blocks and items that fit in with the IE style but would not make sense to be in IE itself. These items will integrate well with other mods, as well as IE and vanilla additions.
Blocks and Items added:
Applied Energistics 2:
- ME Wire Connector – Used to extend the run of cable between two me transformers
- ME Dense Wire Connector – Same as the non-dense counterpart but for dense lines.
- Fluix Wire Coil – This is the wire used to connect ME Wire Connectors together.
- Dense Wire Coil – Same as fluix wire coil but for the dense wire connectors.
- ME Transformer – Connects to your AE system to transform the signal to transfer over fluix wire. Uses energy from your ae system.
- ME Dense Transformer – Same as the non-dense counterpart but carries 32 channels.
- Wooden Post Extension – Place on top of a wooden post to add more places to put wire connectors. Use the hammer like with the wooden post to add arms.
- Steel trapdoor – Simply a steel trapdoor, however it can only be activated by redstone. This is mainly for use in a future addition.
- Industrial Coke Oven – A huge multiblock that can make 4 coal coke simultaneously, at an increase rate and yield.
- Induction Charger (LV, MV, HV) – Charge items like tinkers’ tools, AE tools, thermal expansion tools and capacitors.
- Capacitor in a Box (LV, MV, HV, Creative) – Portable power, can be used to charge items in your hand, as well as be added to Tinker’s tools.
- Redstone Wire Connector – Transfer redstone signals across redstone wire. The connectors can be set as an input or output, and set as one of 16 channels. All 16 channels are transmit across the wire. Rightclick with hammer to set input/output, and shift rightclick to change channel.
- Redstone Wire Coil – Used to connect redstone wire connectors together.
- Add a Capacitor in a Box to your tools and use an Induction Charger to charge them.
Immersive Integration Mod Review:
Immersive Integration Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.