The Tech Mod of Immersive Engineering Mod
The Immersive Engineering Mod is a type of tech modification that definitely has a distinct charm. This latest mod has been created by Damien Hazard wherein the concept, ideas, and the entire resources is purely based on him. In its entirety, the technology used is inspired by realism.
Instead of the customary red tube that is glowing, you will be presented with an actual power lines. And as a replacement for the block that is spit out instantly when you placed the ore, you will be given with a crusher that measure at a gigantic multiblock. It highlights a wheel that is continuously rotating and release smaller particles as it is in the process of breaking the ore. You will also not have a laser that will turn the power into ores and light, instead, you will get to enjoy the excavator that will dig the ore right out of the surface. These are just some of the features that are offered by Immersive Engineering Mod
An Overview of the mod:
It is about balancing the tech modifications and making it more exciting and fun. It incorporates it personal twist and give a certain touch of retro-futurism as opposed to the common grey and white futuristic cube.
The Immersive Engineering Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 utilizes Redstone Flux API which is known in different modifications such as EnderIO, BuildCraft and RF Tools and countless of other mods. These types of mods are known for its ability to stand alone fully. As opposed to the other mods system, the mod does not utilize power transfer through the path of block. Instead, the power transfer is done through the cables that are spanning between the connectors.
It also highlights a power-generation structures in the form of biodiesel, waterwheels, windmills and a lot other machines in a multiblock form.
- Maybe you like: SteamBoat Mod
The installation Process of Immersive Engineering Mod for Minecraft
- For you to use this latest modification, you will need to install the most recent Minecraft Forge and then run it.
- Start downloading the mod depending on the version of your Minecraft game.
- Click the start Menu and type %aapdata%/.minecraft mods and it will direct you to the mods folder. On the off chance that you do not have the mods folder, create a new folder and rename it as Mods.
- In case this is a Jar file, move it in the folder. For the Zip or Rar file, extract the content of the mod to the said folder.
- Click your launcher and you can now enjoy this latest mod.
It is a great way to enjoy the game of Minecraft with an added touch of tech-realism.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
Author: Mr_Hazard, BluSunrize