What is Iblis Mod
Iblis Mod adds to the game two separated attribute systems. One set of attributes can be raised using vanilla Minecraft experience levels (which is hereafter called “characteristic”) and the second set is trainable skills.
Each level of characteristic require same amount of experience levels of player for raise as level value itself.
For example, to raise “Max health points 2” -> “Max health points 3” you need a 2 experience levels.
- Max health points
- Melee damage reduction
- Fire damage reduction
- Projectile damage reduction
- Explosion damage reduction – reduce incoming damage by characteristic value before armor protection takes effect.
- Damage base
- Attack speed
- Knockback resistance
- Luck – alongside loot bonuses also affect critical strike chance of shotgun.
- Intelligence – added to all skills when they are used.
Each skill asks for special condition to be raised. Each point of skill raise parent skill at 1/4 of point and wisdom at 1/16 of point. Effective skill value is a sum of skill value itself + parent skill + wisdom + intelligence. Wherefore experienced armourer is able to effectively use sword and vice-versa.
There are two buttons as seen on this screenshot below:
They are visible only in survival mode. First one (with arm icon) leads to characteristics GUI. Second one (with blue brain icon) leads to skills GUI.
Books: Guide and Adventurer diary:
Adventurer diary is an item that can be traded by player for wisdom and to save skills beyond a point of death. Each time diary is crafted it store skills gained by player and with penalty of 30% player could restore his skills after death.
Iblis Mod Review:
Iblis Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.