Hungry Animals Mod (Realistic Animals) 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 changes vanilla animals’ feeding activity and AI. It gives animals in Minecraft a more realistic tone. They are naturally more afraid of you and other people so taming must be practiced carefully or by use of traps. You’ll see a meter when you hover your pointer over an animal and that explains the health, hunger, and tamability of them. They will also feed and reproduce on their own.
Now wild animals can grow their population! They eat grass and sometimes they even fall in love. Of course some of them could be starved to death. They will make equilibrium with nature. High population will deepen their competition and excess will naturally die.
Animals begin to excrete! You can see excreta over every hills and every fields. Be careful, excreta can cause serious outbreak. Ferment excreta into good manure to grow more wheat and carrots. If you have other mods that add sulfur, you can even make saltpeter with excreta.
Animals are frightened easily as you walk beside them. They run away from any player. You need to be patient to tame them and hunt. Don’t worry, There are nice new tools for hunting like trap, slingshot and bolla. Tamed animals can use trough to eat food.
Complicated husbandry needs machines. With nice machines like blender, thresher and millstone, improve your production and reprocess excess materials. This machines must be powered by physical force. You can run your machines with hand but also the tamed animals, too!
This mod also has nice configuration system that allows server admin to modify almost everything in the mod and vanilla animals.
- Food Value : determines how much they are full. increased when eats food, decreased every tick.
- Taming Value : determines how much they are tamed.
- Excretion Value : excretes when 1.0. increased every time the animal spends food value.
- Food eating : follows and eats fallen food, held food.
- Block eating : eats blocks like crops, grass
- Herd : makes herd
- Avoid people : runs away from players
- Love : falls in love when full
- Excreta : can be fermented into manure, saltpeter
- Animal Attributes : Basal Metabolic Rate (food value usage per tick), Max Food Value, Movement Speed, Health, Edible Foods, Edible Blocks and so on.
- Animals from Mod : Animals from other mod can be affected by this mod (Mo’Creatures, Animals+, and others).
- World : Excreta Attributes (Fermentation, Fertilization, Erosion), Grass Growth.
How to install?
- Make sure you Need Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Hungry Animals Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
The post Hungry Animals Mod [1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10] appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….