What is hueCraft Mod
Let’s bring Minecraft to your own room with hueCraft Mod! Let your Philips hue lights extend Minecraft experience by changing the color and brightness of your room. Each biome is mapped to be different in colors and the color of the lights will change when you travel from one biome to another biome. You will also see your lights turn blue when you are in the water. The light intensity in room will be the same as in Minecraft. Day-night cycle and different light sources will change the brightness of your lights, but also caves and other dark places will make the brightness go down.
- New option menu (Main menu -> Options -> Lower left corner “L” button)
- Easier light selection
- Easier switching bridge
- Toggle on off effects
- If you are on fire, your lights will change to fire colors
- When you are taking damage, lights will flash red
- Each time a lightning strike hits, your lights will flash bright white
- The color in your room will adapt to the biome you are in
- The brightness in your room changes on the current light level of Minecraft
- The color in your room will turn blue when you are in the water
- Lights will blink when you are (almost) out of air
- Add the biomes from different mods so your room react to all of them
- Edit biomes to your favorite colors
hueCraft Mod Review:
hueCraft Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.