What is HUDini Mod
HUDini Mod adds several new features to your game.
- Heads Up Display (includes minecraft-style, non-cheaty minimap)
- Graphical menu system used in place of a config file (config still exists, but you can modify HUDini in-game).
- Command interface for some of the more esoteric config options and also for keybindings.
- Text Editor
- Recipe helper
Essentially any part of the mod can be enabled or disabled at any time.
Heads Up Display
The HUD is one of the main features of HUDini. By default, all HUD items (each [item] [data] combo) will be aligned to the left. When something is added or removed, the HUD items will adjust themselves so that there are no random gaps in the list.
A lot of stuff uses the modifier key (L Control by default) to display (usually extra info) or hide information.
- Armor info (one for each armor slot) – Percentage of that armor’s health left
- Item info – Percentage of your currently held item’s health left, if applicable. If not, and it’s a block, it will show how many of that block is in your inventory. If it’s a bow, it will show how many arrows you have left in your inventory, next to the percentage health remaining.
- Food notice – when you reach 5 shanks of hunger, you’ll get a warning to find food, if you don’t have anything edible in your inventory.
- Minimap – If you have a map in your inventory (anywhere), it will be displayed on the opposite side of the HUD to the rest of the HUD items. You don’t have to hold the map any more :3 Holding modifier will hide the map.
- Clock – displays the current time in Minecraft, or with modifier held, your current time IRL.
- Potion info (one for each active potion effect) – displays what potion effects are…effecting…you at the moment, and how long until they will stop. Modifier shows the potion tier.
HUDini Mod Review:
HUDini Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.