What is Hot Water Mod
Hot Water Mod adds to your Minecraft world some new liquids (Hot Water, and Spring Water) and food (Boiled fresh and leather, Detoxified Spider Eye).
Blocks and Items:
- Hot Spring Biome: A nearly flat plain where you can find and collect Spring Water. Despite of the fact that they are quite rare they can be found near snowy biomes.
- Spring Water: This water will wipe out all negative effects. It can only remove vanilla effects by default but more effects can be added via config. Your health will also slowly regenerate with the cost is your hunger. Can be crafted by placing Hot Water on top of Stone with Lava under it, the Hot Water have an 50% chance per tick to change into Spring Water.
- Hot Water: It could boil you to death if you are in it for too long and can be used as an very weak furnace fuel. Items will not be destroyed when they come in contract with the hot water. Foods such as steak, pork, fish, rotten flesh, leather, and spider eye can be cooked by throwing them into hot water. Obtained by smelting a Water Bucket in a furnace.
- Super-Heated Lava: Not many have obtained this liquid before. The few who had was found burned with a bottom-less hole next by them.
- Detoxified Spider Eye: Crafted by tossing regular spider eye into a hot water block, will restore one hunger bar without causing poison.
- Boiled Fresh: Crafted by tossing rotten flesh into a hot water block, will restore two hunger bar without causing hunger.
Hot Water Mod Review:
Hot Water Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.