Horizontal Glass Panes Mod allows you to craft Horizontal Glass Panes. The Horizontal Glass Panes mod is a pretty simple one that adds a very crucial feature that Minecraft has lacked for quite a while. It’s something that can definitely be seen in mod packs to come in the future due to its usefulness.
Due to its simplicity, the mod is bug-free as well so you won’t face any compatibility issues or bugs while using it which is a pretty massive plus point because most, if not all, mods have their fair share of bugs and glitches.
The Horizontal Glass Panes mod, as the name suggests, implements glass panes into Minecraft that have a horizontal orientation. As of right now
Comparison of full size Glass Blocks compared to Horizontal Panes
To craft simply put 3 Glass Panes (Stained or Not) in a row to get 3 Horizontal Panes (of the color you chose).
Horizontal Glass Panes Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Horizontal Glass Panes Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Credits: tattyseal, MarkR
The post Horizontal Glass Panes Mod [1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10] appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….