What is Helpful Villagers Mod
You had a long day working with your daily tasks such as feeding chickens, chopping trees, slay sheer for leather and meat… and for a second of break, you see those villagers wander around with nothing good to do, and you question yourself? Why don’t I let the villagers do these works for me? The moment this question appear in your mind, you will need Helpful Villagers Mod.
That’s it. Helpful Villagers Mod makes villagers in your Minecraft world become more helpful by letting them do the regular job for you.
- Better Models – Villager models now resemble player models, no more crossed arms and big noses.
- More Interaction – Villagers are no longer walking trading posts. Now clicking on a villager will bring up a set of commands that will make the villager follow the player, trade with the player, or change its profession.
- Villager Inventory – Villagers can now carry as many items as a small chest which the player can access at any time. Also, villagers can now equip functional armor and a held item which they use to perform certain tasks.
- Working Professions – Unlike in vanilla Minecraft, a villager’s profession does more than just determine what type of items he can trade. Now not only do villagers perform complicated tasks based on their profession but they do them almost completely autonomously, just give them the tools to get the job done and leave the hard work to them!
- Guild Halls – When a villager isn’t working he will return to his guild hall to resupply and store any items he has collected for you to pick up at your leisure.
- More Professions – Look forward to your villagers doing a lot more interesting and useful things.
- More Interactivity – Players and villagers will be able to interact and communicate with each other easily and more naturally.
Helpful Villagers Mod Review:
Helpful Villagers Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.