What is Healing Altar Mod
Healing Altar Mod aims to give Minecraft players a better version of the vanilla healing when it feels like the natural regeneration at the beginning of the game seems not to be so useful.
All you need is to build small altar with bricks, stairs and lapis. Altar should be under the open sky.
Then craft Runic Egg.
Wait for midnight. Runic Egg will start glowing. Throw the egg to the moon while it glows. You have to look directly up to the sky.
Stay still and wait. BOOM! You now have fixed one heart.
- Performing healing ritual will take the Lapis Block from your altar, use 3 pieces of Lapis and throw 6 of it around.
- You can perform the ritual only once per night.
- Performing ritual during thunderstorm makes it more powerful.
- Try tuning your altar with some heads to get more healing.
- If you have full health you will get soul hearts. Soul hearts 2 times less effective than regular hearts (configurable).
There is also Soul Heart item, which will give you one soul heart on use.
Enjoy and free to include the mod in your modpack as it has been allowed by the creator of the mod. And leave feedbacks and bug report (if any).
Healing Altar Mod Review:
Healing Altar Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.