What is Headcrumbs Mod
Headcrumbs Mod was first a feature from Gary’s End Mod but after a vast demand, it was extracted to be an independent Minecraft mod. At the moment, the mod adds these followings:
- Vanilla mobs/animals heads
- Thermal Foundation
- Twilight Forrest mobs heads
- Natura mobs heads
- Thaumcraft mobs heads
- Primitive Mobs heads
- Grimoire of Gaia heads
- Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders From Space heads
- Minecraft celebrities heads as dungeon loot
- All of the heads added by this mod are wearable!
- MOBS! Find your favourite modder/youtuber/streamer/friend as a mob in the world! But careful, they don’t like you! Any names added to the config file will also spawn in the world!
Additionally, you can also remove and add names to the celebrities list at any time using the configs!
As of Minecraft 1.9 if you want to get heads you must kill the mob you wish to get the head from using a charged Creeper explosion!!!
You can also make player statues by crafting a player head with 2 clay blocks underneath it.
Adding/Removing heads tutorials:
In the main menu, click the Mods button.
It will open up a menu with a list of names of all the mods you have installed. Find Headcrumbs on that list and click on it!
The Config button will show up on the bottom of the list, click on it to open the next menu.
Now you’ll see just two buttons, click on the “heads” buttons to add/remove heads. The “general” buttons is for other settings of the mod such as turning off heads drops, controlling how rare they are, if they should drop when mobs are killed by charged creepers and so on.
Once you click on the heads buttons a list of categories will show up.
Now that you clicked on a category you’ll see the list of names currently in that category. To remove a name click on the red “X” button besides that name.
To add a name click on the bottom-most “+” button.
Headcrumbs Mod Review:
Headcrumbs Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: ganymedes01, Turkey