What is Hardcore Armor Mod
Hardcore Armor Mod is an add-on mod for Hardcore Ore Mod that adds to your game craftable armor sets based on metal ingots and gems found in the Hardcore Ore Mod. The mod allows you to craft early game armor such as Wood Helmet, Wood Chestplate, Wood Leggings, and Wood Boots. At the moment, there are 23 materials supported that can be used to craft armor sets. There is a configuration that allows you to disable any armor material that you do not need.
As Hardcore Armor Mod is an add-on mod so it cannot function well without the main mod – Hardcore Ore Mod installed and it cannot be used a lone as a single independent mod.
Hardcore Armor Features:
- Craft Helmet, ChestPlate, Leggings and Boots using metal ingots and gems found in Hardcore Ore.
- Provide early game variety and explore multiple options available to craft armor sets
- Give the player more early game options when it comes to crafting armo
Improved Player Experience:
- Help improve early game experience with a variety of Armor sets
- Give player more choices when it comes to armor progression
- Modpack developers can turn off Armor for materials that are not needed.
Hardcore Armor Mod Review:
Hardcore Armor Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.