What is Gun Customization Mod
Gun Customization Mod adds to your world of Minecraft a lof of guns with fully customization for players and mod-pack authors.
Craft and upgrade your own gun and ammunition. Use a tripod on your sniper rifle to increase accuracy, mount a silencer to hide from your enemies, throw grenades or use a flamethrower to clear a bunker, heal your teammates on the field, launch poison darts, launch a rocket to break that tower, and more! The use of it is endless.
All guns are widely customization with addons including textures, potion effects, rate of fire, accuracy, gravity, etc.
How to play:
Once you reach redstone, you may:
- Craft your weapon from redstone and iron ingots with a Weapon box
- Craft magazines for your gun with a Mag box
- Craft bullets for your magazine with a Bullet box
- Recharge your magazine with an Ammo box or a portable Manual magazine re-filler
- Customize your gun by adding or removing scope, barrel and attachment in the Gun box
ith your gun in hand, keep some magazines in your inventory.
- Use left click to fire
- Maintain right click to pull the scope to your eye
- Press shift to hold your breath while scoping
- Reload happens automatically, provided you are not scoping
- Press Ctrl-C to switch between bullets and grenades (as the weapon allows)
- Press Ctrl-V to change fire mode (single, burst or continuous, depending on the weapon in hand)
- Press Ctrl-G to change between allowed bullets
Quick knife is used with Ctrl-F.
Mines will explode on contact (no need for a pressure plate).
Gun Customization Mod Review:
Gun Customization Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.