What is Guardian Chests Mod
Guardian Chests Mod brings to your game a feature that is not new but still valuable at anytime. It helps keep all your precious items that you have earned in a chest that spawns in your dead location. This idea sounds very familiar to those who play with Minecraft mods usually, doesn’t it? In fact, Guardian Chests Mod was based on its predecessors such as Gravestone Mod, Lootable Bodies and Death Chest Mod. However, this mod is not a repeat of any of the above mod, there are still something new that players can find and fall in love with.
There are some worthwhile features that differs from those mods:
- An Awakened Guardian Chest must be in your main inventory when you die, so it will keep your inventory saved (this can be disabled in config file so you don’t need to craft it).
- You can craft a Bound Guardian Chest too if you want it to spawn near your spawn location when you die. Really convenient, uh?
- The chest is unbreakable, and will only be opened by the owner for a while after his death. After 5 minutes, anyone can open it (this period can be changed in config file). When opened, it instantly disappear in a cloud of smoke and drop all items kept inside.
- You can make all enchanted items “soulbound” via config file (i.e: it will spawn in your inventory after death).
- Define the distance from its spawn point it will search a free spot to spawn.
Bound Guardian Chest
Sphax Resource Pack
Guardian Chests Mod Review:
Guardian Chests Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.