What is GorgeCore Mod
GorgeCore Mod makes it so when you eat certain food, you will be given items. It also adds a new item: the wishbone. Right-click to break it and hope for the best!
- Melon->Melon seeds
- Speckled melon->Melon seeds
- Raw chicken->Wishbone
- Cooked chicken->Wishbone
If you don’t want to edit JSON files (like if you need to add an item with lots of NBT), you can use the in-game GUI.
You can open it with the ‘/gorgecore add …’ or ‘/gorgecore edit …’ command. The first slot is the input (food/drink), the second is the output.
You can also delete any of the recipes with ‘/gorgecore delete …’, including built-in recipes.
You can directly add or remove recipes through the config directory. If you change it while Minecraft is running, you either have to close and reopen it (recommended) or use ‘/gorgecore reload’.
If you need to get the original recipes back, just delete the “gorgecore-recipes” directory and the mod will re-create it during the next startup.
You can specify one recipe per JSON file, and it needs to follow this format:
- The root is an object with 2 keys: “input” and “output”
- Those keys’ values are also objects and they describe the items like so:
- id: the item’s id as a string (ex. “minecraft:dirt”)
- Damage: the damage value (metadata) of the item
- Count: item count, ignored for input
- tag: an optional NBT tag
For addon creators: config is read during FMLModInit. Either change it during FMLPreInit, or use the ‘required-before:’ dependency-directive.
GorgeCore Mod Review:
GorgeCore Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.