What is Gakais Flight Table Mod
To be able to fly is admittedly an amazing thing. However, this special ability can only be given to you when you are playing in creative mode. And despite of the fact that there are already dozen of mods that tried to bring the fly ability to your game, they still require complicated steps to craft the flying machines as well as other minor steps along the process… But now, you can still fly in non-creative mode with Gakais Flight Table Mod – a simple-to-set-up method to fly in Minecraft.
Gakais Flight Table Mod adds a table that consumes different kinds of fuel to grant creative-like flying capabilities in a specified range.
If the table receives a redstone signal, it is turned off.
Leaving the range while flying, you will receive no fall damage.
Parameters like fuel consumption and ranges can be adjusted in the config file “FlightTable.cfg”.
- Feather (default: 12k RF)
- Redstone Feather (default: 48k RF)
- Redstone Flux (not available in 1.8)
- Creative Feather (infinite fuel, e.g. for adventure maps)
- You can upgrade the range by inserting up to 64 glowstones into the upgrade slot:
Gakais Flight Table Mod Review:
Gakais Flight Table Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.