Download Furnus Mod [1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2] for Minecraft
Furnus Mod provides a furnace and a grinder with upgrades.
- Speed Upgrade: Increases speed and fuel consumption.
- Efficiency Upgrade: Decreases fuel consumption.
- IO Upgrade: Enables automation. I=Input, O=Output, F=Fuel.
- X means, nothing can enter or leave this side.
- Check mark means, you can input and output with hoppers, itemducts, pipes, etc.
- A means, the furnus/pulvus pulls/pushs by itself. It includes the check mark.
- Slot Upgrade: Adds one additional input slot and output slot (max. 2).
- Bonus Upgrade: Increases chance of more output. Increases fuel consumption.
- XP Upgrade: Increases XP output.
- Eco Upgrade: Keeps the heat even if there are no items in input slots and prevents that the progress bar will be reset if the furnus/pulvus is out of fuel.
- Energy Upgrade: Enables energy support.
The grinder grinds the usual items:
- Iron Ingot -> 1x Iron Dust
- Block of Quartz -> 4x Nether Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli Ore -> 8x Lapis Lazuli
- Gold Ore -> 2x Gold Dust
- Stone Bricks -> 1x Cobblestone
- Diamond Ore -> 2x Diamond
- Cobblestone -> 1x Gravel
- Coal Ore -> 3x Coal
- Redstone Ore -> 8x Redstone
- Gravel -> 1x Sand
- Glowstone -> 4x Glowstone Dust
- Gold Ingot -> 1x Gold Dust
- Iron Ore -> 2x Iron Dust
- Stone -> 1x Cobblestone
- Nether Quartz Ore -> 3x Nether Quartz
- Blaze Rod -> 4x Blaze Powder
- Emerald Ore -> 2x Emerald
- Wool -> 4x String
- Bone -> 6x Bone Meal
How to install:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge and LimeLib
- Download the mod file from link(s) below
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12