What is Functional Aesthetics Mod
Functional Aesthetics Mod was created with several key concepts that serves both functional and aesthetic purposes.
- Functionality: Blocks should be useful, tons and tons of blocks that have no purpose is just clutter
- Simplicity: All blocks should be simple to use, crafting recipes will never be complex with tons of nesting
- Immersion: There will never be any GUI’s for anything other than crafting
- Configurability: Features and modules of the mod can be configured and enabled/disabled
- Compatibility: All models are built off of vanilla textures, this allows the mod to look natural with any resource pack
- Vanilla Aesthetic: All models are kept simple to fit in line with the vanilla aesthetic, angled blocks are used sparingly to add detail and impact.
Campfires will cook any food tossed beside them in a 1 block radius, any other items will burn.
(Default 4 items at a time, in 100 ticks)
Campfires can be made from any log type by simply using a Bow Drill on a placed log.
(Bow Drills can be crafted from a bow and a stick, and has 8 durability)
Campfires can then be converted to any of its stone pit variants by using cobblestone, granite, diorite, or andesite on the campfire.
Default Resource Pack
Unity Resource Pack
Coterie Resource Pack
Functional Aesthetics Mod Review:
Functional Aesthetics Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.