What is Foamflower Mod
Foamflower Mod is created by kamildanak with the purpose that is to use this mod to create easier GUI with layouts and additional GUI elements to for his other mods. The mod itself does not include any any new items, blocks or new features which makes this mod seems like an add-on more than a complete mod. However, if you do have mods such as EnderPay or VendingBlock Mod installed, you may find this mod particularly useful as it helps update and main those mods.
- Absolute Layout (has static size, does not manage elements position)
- Linear Layout (has dynamic size, vertical or horizontal)
- Centered Layout (has static size, centers elements in horizontal and/or vertical position)
- TexturedBox (renders texture)
- GuiLabel (simple label, renders text in given position)
- GuiLabelMultiline (multiline label)
- GuiLabelCarousel (label that can display multiple strings, that display one after another)
- GuiPickBlock (allows users to select block using GUI similar to creative inventory)
- GuiEdit (allows user to input text)
- GuiEditBigInteger (allows user to input BigInteger)
- InventoryStatic (inventory with easy item insertion/extraction)
Mods that depend on Foamflower:
Currently Foamflower Mod should be used by:
Let’s hope that we can use this mod for more mods in the future. For now, have it and enjoy, leave any difficulty that you may have when experiencing the mod and have them answered.
Foamflower Mod Review:
Foamflower Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.