What is Farming for Blockheads Mod
Farming for Blockheads Mod adds a Seed Market to the Minecraft game, similar to the Market from Pam’s Harvestcraft, but with a search bar and a scrolling grid. It is compatible with all of Pam’s Seeds and Saplings and can be configured further to add new trades. The mod is WIP and there are new features soon to be added – think Cooking for Blockheads, but related to Farming.
Starting at Minecraft 1.12, additional farming utilities have been added. Though this mod supports Pam’s Harvestcraft, it does not ask for Pam’s Harvestcraft Mod to be installed in order to run. The plan is to support other farming mods as they come up.
- Market block that sells seeds and saplings, can be configured to alter its trades further
- Chicken Nest to collect chicken eggs laid by chicken in one spot (1.12+)
- Feeding Trough to intelligently auto-feed animals (1.12+)
- Fertilizer to improve crop output, growth or prevent trampling
- Compatible with Pam’s Harvestcraft, Forestry, Agricraft and more
- Compatible with Just Enough Items (market trades will show up)
Chicken Nest and Feeding Trough
Wish you have a good time with the mod and stay tuned for new content and features. Don’t forget to suggest new features and issues you encounter (if any).
Farming for Blockheads Mod Review:
Farming for Blockheads Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.