What is Extended Illagers Mod
Feel the Old Illagers are too lame and boring? Extended Illagers Mod comes to change that. The mod adds 3 new types of mobs, each one has its own unique combat abilities stats and maybe special drops within some updates as well.
- Blazinator: has 36 hp, wields two golden axes and each deals 6 damages and also resistant to fire and can set opponents on fire, doesn’t spawn yet.
- Blazvoker: has 30 hp, can strike lightning from the sky and spawn burners, these minions will aid him in battle and they will have 14 hp and deal 5 damages also they will have ability to fly and set opponents on fire, doesn’t spawn yet.
- Endcator: has 36 hp, wields diamond axe and a shield, occasionally teleport around, not spawn yet.
- Endvoker (Dragonvoker): has 50 hp, capable of summoning armies of Enderman to attack his target, can teleport around and will make opponents sometimes levitate and blind, not spawn yet.
- Snowicator: has 24 health points, deals 7 damages and he wields iron axe and a snowball, will freeze water and place snow everywhere when he attack someone he will start throwing snowballs and also give slowness and mining fatigue effect.
- Frostoker: has 50 health points, capable of summoning frostmans and snowmans to support him in combat. They will have 15 health points and frostmans can cause 4 damages per each ice ball they throw, also Frostoker can give slowness and mining fatigue debuffs, currently doesn’t spawn.
Note: Everyone except frost ones can spawn, in places that will represent them selves by elements!
3 New types of vindicators together!
2 New and strongest types of Evokers!
Weak as one, but strong as team!
Stonevoker and his friend!
Extended Illagers Mod Review:
Extended Illagers Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.