What is Etherial Creations Mod
Etherial Creations Mod adds to your Minecraft world Etherial Mobs, Ores, Weapons, Tools and more. The quantity of items added now is quite limited in number but will expand in the future. Right now, let’s go to see what we have here:
- Etherial Infected (Mob): This Mob has 31 health does 8 attack damage and has a rare drop chance of, Etherial Ingot and Raw Radium Ingot.
- Etherial ore: Can be mined with an iron pickaxe and higher, explodes when, exploded, (increases explosion radius) Smelt for Etherial Ingot.
- Etherial Blade: Does 13 attack damage, has 1,000 durablilty, and looks cool , recipe in link below.
- Etherial Ingot: The product of smelting Etherial ore, can be used for a variety of things, like armor.
- Etherial pickaxe: A pickaxe which is much faster at mining and can mine all the same blocks as diamond, much better durability, recipe in link below, also, looks cool
- Etherial Armor: Adds a basic textured armor with CURRENTLY, overpowered effects, these will be modefied in the future, the effects are as below, Crafting recipe in link Below.
- Helmet, NightVision
- Chestplate, HasteIII
- Leggings, SpeedIII
- Boots, Jump Boost III
- Radium ore: can be smelted to make raw radium ingots.
- Raw Radium ingot: Is needed for the sword and the pickaxe, can be crafted with blaze powder to make radium rods.
- Radium Rod: Used in the Etherial Sword and Etherial Blade.
Etherial Creations Mod Review:
Etherial Creations Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Etherial Creations Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…