What is Essentials Mod
Essentials Mod, exactly as its name denotes, comes to be an essential mod for forge server. Like the Bukkit/Spigot one, it will be divided in different jars with customizable message and a way to disable any command with no need for a “Central” Mod:
- EssentialsMod : it will contain useful commands like /heal, /suicide, /ip, etc, and the Zone and Admin modules.
- TeleportMod (WIP) : it will add all the tp stuff like /home, /spawn, /tpa, an improved /tp, etc.
- AuthMod : it add the /login, /register and more. Already released, but still in beta for some minor bugsModules ( can be disabled in the EssentialsMod config ) :
- ZoneMod (WIP) : it will be a “/zone” module, as WorldGuard is;
- AdminMod (WIP) : this one is going to add commands like /tempban;
- /heal [player] : Heal yourself or a player
- /feed [player] : Feed yourself or a player
- /fly [player] : Allow / Prevent flying yourself or a player
- /god [player] : Make yourself or a player invulnerable
- /fire [player] <time> : Set yourself or a player on fire for given time ( in seconds )
- /vanish [player] : Set yourself or a player invisible
- /back : Go to your last death
- /spawn <set> : Go to server spawn / set the spawn
- /afk : Mark yourself as away
- /btp <player> [player] : Teleport yourself or a player to another player ( with multi-world support ! )
- /repair [player] : Repair the held item of a player or yourself
- /suicide : kill youself
/zone Quick guide to create a zone ( valid since v0.5 ) :
Go to first corner : /zone set1
Go to 2nd corner : /zone set2
Create zone /zone create test
Manage zone /zone perms help
true / false to set parameter.
The zone module is not done yet, anti – explosions features are planned.
Essentials Mod Review:
Essentials Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Essentials Mod
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…