What is E-Tools Mod
E-Tools Mod features a full set of tools, weapons, and armor with special abilities that can burn off that redstone.
By default, all E-Tools have the same effectiveness and durability as diamond tools. In case when they are all running out of durability, they become defective (same stats as iron, but with infinite durability) but not breaking. Defective tools can be upgraded back into E-Tools by using a repair recipe. Depending on the settings you have assigned the tools using the ETData.txt config file, the recipe may be either a single redstone block or eight redstone blocks. Moreover, depending on the same setting, tools may be repairable on an anvil with either redstone dust or a redstone block.
Energy Armor provides 20% more protection than diamond armor, but by default, has the same amount of durability.
The StandardToolRecipes.png file shows all of the tool recipes when the settings are set to inexpensive (default)
The ExpensiveToolRecipes.png file shows the recipes for if the tool settings are set to expensive (configurable)
The ArmorRecipes.png file shows the… armor recipes… (default, configurable).
In addition, all E-Tools possess these abilities that use redstone dust (right click to use):
- Air Blaster (shovel): destroys a 3x3x3 cube of dirt, sand, or gravel – uses 2 red stone.
- Energy Blade (sword): sets ground on fire – uses 1 red stone; sets enemies on fire on attack – uses no red stone.
- Drill (pickaxe): Instantly destroys a single block of rock material (stone, ore, etc.) or dirt/sand/gravel – uses 1 red stone (can destroy bedrock).
- Chainsaw (axe): instantly destroys a single block of wooden material; destroys log blocks above a destroyed log block (cuts down trees) – 1 redstone.
- Tiller (hoe): fertilizes/tills a 3×3 area of dirt/grass – 0 redstone; destroys a 3x3x3 cube of leaves/plants/vines – 1 redstone.
- Repeater (bow): instantly fires a fully charged arrow – 1 redstone.
Standard Crafting Recipes
Expensive Crafting Recipes
Energy Armor Recipes
E-Tools Mod Review:
E-Tools Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.