What is Dooglamoo Worlds Mod
Dooglamoo Worlds Mod expands the scale and realism of world generation (with a hope that it’s not so much). The mod tries to bring to you a new experience when exploring the world without having to the exact same biomes over and over.
Dooglamoo Worlds Mod doesn’t add any new block or item. Vanilla clients can connect to servers running this mod.
There are 8 geofactors that contribute to the terrain generation and features. Each has a value from very low to very high. The biomes, features, and conditions around you can give you clues to the values of the geofactors.
- Very low: deep ocean
- Low: ocean, shore
- High: shore, lowlands
- Very high: inland, highlands
- Very low: sandstone below topsoil
- Low: stone below topsoil
- High: granite below topsoil
- Very high: diorite below topsoil
- Very low: allium flowers, smooth lakes and rivers, depressions
- Low: dandelion flowers, flat plains
- High: poppy flowers, hills
- Very high: exposed rock, mountains
- Very low:
- Low: pumpkins
- High: melons, lava flows, lava pools
- Very high: obsidian, lava close underground, lava flows, more lava pools, stone beach, hell
- Very low: young, no flowers, thin topsoil
- Low: houstonia flowers
- High: brown mushrooms
- Very high: old, red mushrooms, thick topsoil, big trees
- Very low: flat, smooth, no underground caves
- Very high: steep canyons, irregular lakes and rivers, underground caves
- Very low: cold, white tulips, snow, frozen river, cold taiga, cold beach, ice plains
- Low: pink tulips, ferns, mega taiga, taiga, birch forest, beach
- High: orange tulips, flowers, swamp, forest, plains, mesa
- Very high: hot, red tulips, jungle, roofed forest, savanna, desert
- Very low: dry, dead bushes, desert, mesa, beach, ice plains
- Low: savanna, plains, birch forest, cold beach
- High: oxeye daisy flowers, water flows, water pools, roofed forest, forest, taiga, cold taiga
- Very high: wet, orchid flowers, water flows, more water pools, jungle, swamp, mega taiga, frozen river
Be careful around volcanoes
Highland lakes and swamps
Dooglamoo Worlds Mod Review:
Dooglamoo Worlds Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.